1 Aug 2013

Benjamin Fulford – July 29 2013: Actual encounters with female spies and agents



Notice to readers. This month I will be on sabbatical away from the internet and so have prepared the next few newsletters based on topics that are not time sensitive.

Female agents have long been a key source of power. The Jews celebrate Purim based on the tale of the wife of a king who saved her people by persuading him not to persecute them. The ruling bloodlines of Europe claim descent from Kind David of Judea. According to their legend, when Judea fell to the Babylonians all of David’s male descendants were killed. To protect the bloodline of David, his elite guards began to protect his female descendants. Their modus operandi was simple, marry on of the female descendants to a king and have her educate his children and heirs. In this manner, female agents secretly usurped power in the West from traditional kingly bloodlines. This tale, told to me in person by representatives of the current ruling bloodlines of the West illustrates, just how important female operatives can be.

In Asia as well female agents can have a decisive impact. In Japan, for example, it was recently discovered that a very large percentage of graduates from Japan’s elite military academies had married Chinese agents. Then of course there is the well-known story about former Prime Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto and his Chinese spy girlfriend. I actually met her once and can say she seemed charming and attractive. Of course Hashimoto died from a poison that was inserted into his anus, although it is not believed his Chinese girlfriend was the one who administered it.

That is not the case, however, with Kim Jong Il, who was killed, according to several different sources, by a stroke inducing poison administered to him anally by a Swedish female agent. In any case, all I can say is that when dealing in bed with such agents, is to watch your ass.

My personal encounters with female agents have been very educational, to say the least.

First of all, I must admit that for much of my reporting career, the thought of female agents never really crossed my mind as something that really existed. However, now that I think about it, when I was working with Forbes one of my scoops was to report that North Korea had an atomic bomb. Shortly after writing about this, a former Miss North Korea began approaching me and tried to become my lover. It never occurred to me at the time that our encounter may not have been a coincidence.

By now, though, I have learned to be thoroughly suspicious of rare beauties who throw themselves upon me.

Once my colleagues started being murdered and I became involved in secret societies who offered me protection, I started to wise up about female agents too.

In one case, after making a lecture in Japan, a man with a beautiful woman at his side approached me telling me he was friends with Adnan Khashoggi, the arms dealer. He gave me a book in French called “The Egyptian Origin of the Jews.”

In any case, his gorgeous female companion started making moves on me. Once she lured me into an apartment where she got totally naked in front of me. Now, I am not so naïve as to believe a beautiful woman associated with a major arms dealer suddenly fell in love with me and got her dressed again by telling her that I had herpes and do not use condoms. In any case, she told me an unusual tale that I will pass on here without judgement. She claims to have been kidnapped by giants who carried out experiments on her womb. Her descriptions of these giants were very close to descriptions of the Annunaki reported on occult web sites.

In another case, the daughter of Masaru Takumi, the former number 2 boss and head of financial affairs for the Yamaguchi Gumi yakuza syndicate approached me, also after a public speaking engagement. She had knowledge of my sexual preferences that could only have been gleaned by somebody eavesdropping on my most intimate moments. I declined her offers of intimacy but, curious, I spent time with her socially. What stands out the most about my meeting with her is the fact that she insisted on meeting with me on the evening of March 10th, 2011. She said she wanted to take me to a special Japanese style chiropractor. The man we went to see was not the one she expected. He introduced himself as a ninja and wrapped a long piece of cloth covered in black powder around my lower back, telling me it was a herbal preparation and that I was to leave it on all night. It felt bad and I took it off as soon as I got home. Also that evening, Takumi’s daughter told me that she had to set the alarm on my mobile phone to ring at 11 AM on March 11. That was the day of the nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan. I am pretty sure she was hired by J. Rockefeller.

The most memorable of all the female agents, however, has to be the North Korean woman I will refer to as T. She also showed up at my speaking engagements on multiple occasions and we became friends after I sat beside her on a train on my way home from such an engagement (it turns out she was sent to live at the next stop from mine to make such a train ride possible).

T was a remarkable but troubled young woman. She had been beaten so badly by an uncle during her childhood that she required reconstructive plastic surgery on her face twice. Her former lover was a professional killer who had killed over 80 people and she told me enough inside detail (which I passed on to the police) about famous unsolved murders for me to believe this was true. She ended up telling me a lot about the people who were operating against me. She says she had been shown a file about me that was as thick as a phone book that tried to portray me as a drug addled, insane pervert (if only my private life were so interesting). According to her, after the cabal failed to murder me, they had planned to bankrupt me and drive me into suicide. Her job had been to chase away all my close associates and then abandon me, leaving me friendless.

She also introduced me to a supposed family of hers that turns out to have been a bunch of actors playing the role of her family.

One time I got her pregnant and we were planning to marry and have the child. She was 5 months pregnant when she was called suddenly to Nepal to stay at the house of a close associate of the Dalai Lama. There she was drugged, started bleeding intensely from her womb and woke up in a hospital after being unconscious for 24 hours. She was no longer pregnant. There is a whole book to be written about this young lady but suffice it to say I realized we would both remain in danger if we kept seeing each other. When this is all over, I will find her again. I will also personally seek out the Dalai Lama and seek a full explanation for why his thugs in Nepal did what they did. The man is a criminal pretending to be a great religious figure. He will get his justice.

All I can say is that love and international intrigue do not mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment